Friday, November 21, 2008
Kaplan NCLEX-RN Exam 2007-2008
Product Details
* Amazon Sales Rank: #55270 in Books
* Published on: 2007-02-06
* Original language: English
* Number of items: 1
* Binding: Paperback
* 368 pages
Customer Reviews
Recommended5
This is a great reviewer. You will learn strategies on how to answer questions on the NCLEX. It will improve your critical thinking skills. It also contains practice items in the book as well as in the CD-ROM. And yes, I passed the NCLEX! :)
Kaplan Products aregreat passing tools5
Kaplan products tell you how to approach each question on the NCLEX exam because exam is very different than the real world of nursing practice. Also exam is not about testing your knowledge and how well you know the facts,for example it will not ask you what CHF or DVT is instead it will ask you how you will utilize the knowledge about these problems,which includes critical thinking and establishing priority. I found Maslow's hierarchy very very helpful in prioritizing client needs. I highly recommend kaplan course,I know it is expensive but it worths passing the exam.
Helped me pass5
I purchased this book instead of taking their review class because let's face it, the class is pricey. It was so very worth it. You can review facts all you want, but the thing that makes this book awesome is that it teaches you how to think through the questions and pick the "best" answer. I passed my boards and then lent the book to my friends and co-workers who were taking the boards because it was so helpful for me.
Labels:
Judith Burckhardt,
mediation

