Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2008: Instant Diagnosis and Treatment, Book, Website & PocketConsult Handheld Software


Product Description

FERRI'S CLINICAL ADVISOR 2008 offers a fast, effective way to access important diagnostic and therapeutic information on over 700 conditions. Its "5 books in 1" format offers key information on diseases and disorders · differential diagnosis · clinical algorithms · laboratory evaluations · and clinical preventive services. This package also includes access to a web site where you'll find all of the content from the book, as well as patient teaching guides in English and Spanish · and handheld software featuring the content from sections I, II, and IV and point-of-care information from other sections in the text. The result is a convenient, portable source for must-have guidance essential to everyday general practice.

* Provides key preventative information adapted from the US Preventative Health Task Force.
* Features billing codes, including ICD-9-CM codes to expedite insurance claims and reimbursements.



* Includes complete, bulleted information on every aspect of 701 diseases and disorders - 9 new in this edition.
* New approach to topics o

# ed information on every aspect of 701 diseases and disorders - 9 new in this edition.
# New approach to topics on "Seizures", revised and updated.
# Provides differential diagnoses for over 493 signs and symptoms - 25 new in this edition.
# Presents all of the information you need to interpret 214 laboratory tests.
# Includes at-a-glance algorithms for 331 conditions - 30 new to this edition.
# New recommendations for immunization and testing in Section V: Preventive Medicine.
# Provides handheld software featuring the content from sections I, II, and IV and point-of-care information from other sections in the text.
# Presents graded evidence-based medical information throughout - the only reference of its kind!.
# More than 60 new illustrations. Product Details

* Amazon Sales Rank: #560591 in Books
* Published on: 2007-06-21
* Original language: English
* Number of items: 1
* Binding: Hardcover
* 1584 pages

Customer Reviews

Excellent reference!5
This is an excellent reference. Even in this age of "Up to Date" and "MDConsult," this is great. I'm always finding more features in it as I am looking for a specific topis.
This is the third edition I have purchssed and I've never been sorry.

Great Service5
Arrived earlier than I had anticipated. Great service, in excellent condition. Very fast response to my order.

a great reference book, especially for new students5
This is a great reference for primary care, especially for new entry med students, physician assistants and nurse practitioners. I use mine all the time,for a quick review of symptoms and problems.