Friday, April 11, 2008
Quantum Consciousness: The Guide to Experiencing Quantum Psychology by Stephen Wolinsky
Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #119121 in Books
Published on: 1993-09
Number of items: 1
Binding: Paperback
266 pages
Editorial Reviews
From the Publisher
This book is a major contribution which could reinvigorate the entire field of psychology
Customer Reviews
As one unfamiliar with quantum concepts
I was not familiar with the concept of quantum physics or the theory of quantum consciousness. Although I may not subscribe to all the beliefs I was able to understand the concept behind quantum consciousness. This book is written in a very neutral non-threatening manner so that even those of us with religious beliefs do not feel offended or assaulted. It is informative without being pushy.
Is this a joke?
I honestly hope the other reviewers really did become as fulfilled from reading this as they say. I was given it because I have a background in Physics and an interest in psychology and religions. Unlike most information in these areas, this book offers no substantiation for anything. It's a little bit watching a cartoon. It's somewhat entertaining for about five minutes, but you know it's not real. Most people will find it really hard to take the book seriously when there's no evidence for anything the author says.
Exceptional Book
This book has certainly changed my life. This is one of those books the reader must want to experience because it can be read at many different levels. Like learning anything one starts with simple steps then in time what seemed simple takes on deeper meaning. Wolinsky's writing style is exceptionally clear and lucid. Over and over I have found myself going back to read the same passages only to find out with each reading I learned even more. Remarkable book. Pretty amazing book might be better.

