Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trading on Momentum: Advanced Techniques for High Percentage Day Trading


Product Details

* Published on: 2001-11
* Format: Import
* Binding: Unbound

Customer Reviews

Some good strategies but needs to get updated3
Momentum stock trading can be one of the fastest and most lucrative ways to make money in the market. This book has good strategies that can help you in your trading efforts but I think it needs to get updated for the benefit of the readers.

We as traders need to constantly keep reading and testing setups and strategies because that's the only way to stay sane and profitable in this business. Fortunatly the internet has some pretty good places where you can gather great information and keep updated with profitable techniques. Some of those websites that I have found to be worthy when it comes to trading momentum stocks is MomentumStockTrading dotcom

When it comes to momentum trading the one thing that we need to keep in mind is that the market will present us with trading and investing opportunities all the time. Not all of them are good enough to consider or even look at. That's why it's vital to know what kind of setups and factors to look for before you enter the next trade.

Once you understand, test and master those setups and factors you can aspire to take advantage of hot stocks consistently either in premarket, market hours and after hours every week.

I wish I could return this book and get my money back1
Half through the book I realized what a bad investment I had made. I bought the book looking for something more advanced than the hundreds of introductory books on trading, but with great disappointment, because it is 274 pages of NOTHING!.

Only if you want chat about trading1
The book is really like a chat, it doesn't bring anything deep. It almost don't bring any chart or any new technical analysis, and even their system suggestion is week. For instance, when they explain how to use volume to pick a stock, they even doesn't show a volume chart.
What makes the book more frustating is the way it's written, one may feels that it's missing something or the author is hidden something. Moreover they put some stupid dialogs to ilustrate some situations...

The book really lacks substance!

Thus, buy this book only if you want waste your money and doesn't have anything better to read.