Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Cover Letter Magic, 2nd Edition by Wendy S. Enelow
Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #675152 in Books
Published on: 2004-01
Number of items: 1
Binding: Paperback
416 pages
Editorial Reviews
Library Journal, April 1, 2004
A Career Guide Bestseller!
Book Info
Text provides the tools you need to create a great cover letter. Includes examples for every profession and situation; tips on resumes, email, and scannable cover letters; thank-you letters, and more. Softcover. DLC: Cover letters.
Customer Reviews
I never received the book - I was charged. How do I get my money back?
I never received the book, I was charged for the book, but never got it. How do I complain??
An utterly invaluable reference
Now in an updated third edition, Cover Letter Magic: Trade Secrets of Professional Resume Writers is a step-by-step guide to writing cover letters with flair and panache. Wendy S. Enelow, creator of a successful resume-writing firm, and certified professional resume writer Louise M. Kursmark combine their professional skills to offer a wealth of tips, tricks, and techniques for effectively selling oneself in a concise, engaging, and effective cover letter. Chapters discuss the ten basic types of cover letters, how-to instructions for writing each part of the cover letter, notes for writing electronic cover letters, numerous sample cover letters, tips on thank-you letters and job-search letters, and much more. An utterly invaluable reference for anyone searching for a job or planning their career.
Great to help you develope your cover letters for jobs
I recommend this any entry level job seeker. looking fro a little expert advise in there job search.

